A Special Gathering for Nomadic Lifestyle Adventurers / July 20-23, 2018 - Yarberry Campground, Tennessee
Whether part-time nomad, full-time nomad, or just up for a fun adventure, JOIN US for this special gathering of community and fun, lakeside in the foothills of the Tennessee Smokey Mountains.
- Play and mingle with people like you – people with similar goals, dreams, desires, struggles, and spirits.
- Network and learn from location-independent workers, livers, and dreamers about new ways to work and live in this 21st century world.
- Share stories and mastermind about the topics that matter to you.
- Enjoy live entertainment and learning.
- Take a “boat to lunch” cruise.
- Raise a glass and break bread together
- Canoe, swim, kayak, paddle board, hike, swim and savor the beauty of your surroundings.
- Hula hoop (or just watch).
- Gather around the campfire.
… and so much more!
Celebrate, Share, Grow, Learn, and Build Meaningful Connections.
Isn’t that what’s all about? (We think so.)
JOIN US for 4 solid unforgettable days of fun, inspiration, and adventure!
Space is very limited and tickets will sell out fast!
Reserve your spot today.